Tuesday 31 August 2010

Recent Activities

So quite a few bothers have been caused by Bramble since I last wrote.  He has since taken a liking to my bed and now makes it his routine to jump on my face in the morning, dig his claws into my skin until I move and then take up my spot in the bed (with a smug look on his face - as you can see).


Thankfully his obsession with my wardrobe has passed following an evening when he knocked something off my window sill on route to the wardrobe. At the same time I rose from picking up the pieces Bramble decided to jump leading to a human-cat headbutt. I'm not sure who was more stunned, but Bramble was soon over it and asking for food again..

Well that is all to report for now, thanks for reading and until next bother, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment